Thursday, May 10, 2007

Birthday Ducks

Ok, so my sister is a nut. I love her, but she is a nut. How do I know, you ask? Because she sent me Teddy Bear pasta for my birthday. And because today I came home to find birthday package #2 from her. There were elegant little packages of bath confetti, salts, and beads.

And these:


They are called Naughty and Nice Ducks, BTW. And they light up! Actually, they flash.


Thank you, Nicole!

====

Oh, today was my second day at my second office. Pretty tame stuff, except that one of my patients, apparently unhappy with my decision to not reline her denture the day I delivered it (and I didn't even make it; the previous guy did), hit me. And no, I am not joking; she hit me. More like a swat, like a spanking.

I am over 40, and today I got a spanking.

4 comments:

BiblioDiva said...

Did you swat her back?

Unknown said...

That's awful! Did you punish her by taking away her teeth?

I like the ducks :)

Unknown said...

That's awful! Did you punish her by taking away her teeth?

I like the ducks :)

sheree said...

I did not swat her back, and I did not take away her teeth. I didn't make the denture, so it's hardly my fault if she doesn't like it. Besides, I think she'd be impossible to please. Some folks are like that.