Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Happy B-Day!

The cutest thing: my mobile phone rings, with a number that I do not recognize.
voice: "Sheree?"
me: "yep."
voice: "Hold on"
Then, the most amazing serenade ever: 3 year old twin nieces of my buddy Paula sang Happy Birthday to me. Sooooooo fun!

Here are the birthday gifts Bibliodiva sent. As for Hello Kitty, don't ask. It started in May 2001 and has blown up to rival Sasquatch.

I can't wait to dive into the candy. How fun. I love Pez, but this is cooler. Did you notice that the dispenser is animated?





Oh, and look at the calculator and compact. Hehe.






Oh, and check out the pasta from my sister.





I know, what does it say about me that these are the gifts I get when I turn 41?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was absolutely wonderful to read...thanks for sharing this with us...and lovely photos...and well also visit my blog sometime and check out all the amazing stuff i've posted there...i'm sure you'll enjoy your visit!!

BiblioDiva said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the candy dispenser in action.