Friday, May 11, 2007

More Goodies

This is the card that accompanied today's birthday package (#3) from my super-cool, ultra-hip (ok, silly and fun and kind and thoughtful) younger sister. It made me laugh because it's funny in general, and because, hmm, it's so me.



Inside: "There's no one quite like you. Happy Birthday!"

Her written comments included this:
"...your unique perspective on the world makes you fun indeed..."

Unique perspective? Whatever could she mean?
(Did I already confess that when I was a kid,
I wanted to change my name to Jayne Dough?)


And here's what was in today's package:



And because I wanted to show how the Naughty and Nice Ducks flashed when they lit up:

6 comments:

BiblioDiva said...

The video isn't loading. :-( I'll try it again at work on Monday. Maybe I need a superduper fast connection.

sheree said...

Super duper? I have DSL and it works fine. I'll try it from work tomorrow, just to make sure it'll work from another computer. I'm not sure why it wouldn't though? And yes, I logged off of YouTube to make sure that I wasn't inadvertantly opening the video "remotely."

Anybody else having trouble? MHC Knitter? Nicole? Lisa K?

Unknown said...

It's been "loading" for several minutes now...I'll try again later at home, but this connection is pretty fast.

sheree said...

Okey dokey. I think I've fixed the problem. Sorry sorry. Enjoy!

BiblioDiva said...

If the dentist thing doesn't work out, you can try demoing products for QVC or the Home Shopping Network.

Anonymous said...

It worked great for me!! You are 2 funny with your presentation...