Monday, March 3, 2008

Cable Delight

Today a nice man from my local cable company came and added phone to my "all-in-one" package. Even though he was amused when I asked for a photo ID before I let him in.

He even came on the early side, so I've spent the last few hours getting acquainted with Windows Vista on my new laptop. So far, I am NOT a fan. So much so that I'm tempted to have XP put on this new computer, but I probably need to learn Vista, if only to be able to help guide the gf on her own OMGwhatismycomputerdoing journey.

===

Much thought of late about Clinton, Obama, evangelical Christians, why folks insist on making Obama Muslim, and the kidnapping of all things Christian by the Republicans. Watching the Texas and Ohio primaries with interest. Learning that even today, even with folks I know and respect, I should continue to refrain from discussing issues of race with white folk. Most of you, anyway.

No comments: