Friday, March 23, 2007

Bracketology

Don't you just love it when you're right?

A guy who works for my girlfriend is always giving me a hard time about my Tarheels. I guess he figures that cuz he's a boy, he'd naturally know more than I do about college ball. Unfortunately for him, it just ain't so.

Again, I remind you: I am a girl who grew up in ACC country during the James Worthy/Michael Jordan era at UNC, when our biggest rival was NC State. Duke smuke.

He wanted to put a little wager on the UNC-USC match-up tonight. I'm not big on betting, so I declined. But rest assured that when I pick the gf up from work tomorrow evening, I will have on a lovely Carolina blue baseball cap.

Who cares if it was an ugly, ugly game? Ok, I care, but still WE WON. Admittedly, we had some trouble in the first half, but really, how beautiful was that 18-0 run in the second half? Gotta love how deep our bench is, especially with freshmen like Brendan Wright.

Go Tarheels!

No comments: