Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Same Stuff, Different Day

Another job interview today: 3 hours, in 2 different offices. One is essentially a solo practice and the other is a part of a large group. Went well, I think. I liked both places, and they seemed to like me well enough.

Question: do I wanna be one of several, or out on my own?

Another interview Thursday. Still waiting to hear from the first folks I met with. Keep your fingers crossed!

Wanna hire me?


So far, it's not a good year for me and the Men's NCAAs:
We're down to the Sweet 16 and yeah, I've still got teams in all 4 regions, but just barely.
Little Winthrop couldn't hold out against Oregon.
And Butler beat Maryland?! Come ON! I'm not (I repeat, NOT) a Terrapin fan, but I have my loyalties. After all, I grew up in ACC country. Besides, I honestly thought they'd win.
And don't even get me started on Wisconsin and UNLV.

But all is not lost. My Tarheels are holding strong, especially now that Mr. Hanbrough has taken off his mask.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

well i'm glad to know you support the right team!! -cw

Lisa said...

You're not mentioning VCU over Duke? Or is that old news?

sheree said...

I did, babe, just not in this entry. Look at the first one.

sheree said...

Ooops, it's the second entry, March 17th. I was close...