Saturday, March 31, 2007

You're Not Going to Buhleeve This!

Yesterday morning I was up at the butt-crack of dawn (6am-ish)- had a nice breakfast, piddled around a bit, etc. Since I was a little tired, I took a nap. I woke up to my mobile phone ringing: new boss calling to answer one of my many questions. Then I realized I'd missed a call while napping. Turns out, the Op Mgr from new office called to tell me that I only needed one DEA number. And to tell me to call the Manhattan DEA office because she'd upset them trying to fix the problem.

So, I'm running around collecting all the paperwork when my home phone rings. It's the DEA! And boy, is she pissed. Let me tell you, you haven't lived until you've had to cop some serious attitude with 3 different Manhattan DEA agents, just to get them to lose some of their attitude.

I know the old ditty about catching more flies with honey than vinegar, but really, who wants flies?

I think I finally got things settled.

Definitely not an ideal way to wake up from my lovely mid-morning nap.

No comments: