Sunday, April 1, 2007

My Reality

These are the women.

These women, along with my sister, are the folks who keep my feet on the ground. Who tell me that even though near-strangers find me "delightful," I am odd. Period. End of story.

Huh. Why are they in my life again?
=====================
the gf

Quite simply, the most amazing woman I have ever met.

the "new" friends

Both are "of" the South. One is from my hometown & even went to the same college I did, but we met in Virginia. The other one claims she "followed" me to Virginia from the Northeast, where we met.

the high school (read: "old") friends

We are from 3 different towns in the same state, and went to high school together. I graduated with one, and 1 year ahead of the other. I graduated from high school in the mid 1980s.

“There are not many things in life so beautiful as true friendship, and not many things more uncommon.”

I am lucky, lucky grrl.



Tonight Ivory and Candace will do battle at 9.30pm.
Pat Summit rocks and all but I still say:
Go Tarheels!

1 comment:

BiblioDiva said...

If it weren't so cold in upstate New York, I might have "followed" you there too.