Monday, April 9, 2007

Vacation Redux

So the gf and I took our first "real" vacation together in February. The week of Valentine's Day, no less. We had a blast.

The Ship
BIG. Talk about a sea of humanity. I never got around to ice skating, although we did watch people climb the rock wall. Not my cup of tea, you understand... The pool was fun, even if all of Albany could fit into it. The "adult" pool was more to my liking: no kids, quieter grown-ups. And for some reason, no photos.




Belize City, Belize

The only place we "shopped," if you can call it that. No, we didn't shop at these places, but how fun they?


Costa Maya, Mexico

We were lazy, just went into the little touristy town. Pretty water.
Cool colors, huh? Maybe I'll convince Shirley to paint her house that color...



GeorgeTown, Grand Cayman

There is a neighborhood in GeorgeTown called Hell. You know we had to go! So now I can honestly say that I've been to Hell and back!



There are jewelry stores galore in the Caribbean. Imagine my surprise when the gf tells me that there's one store we just have to visit. Too funny! Can you see the price of those bracelets? $450?! Are they kidding me? I'll just stick to my Avon pendant!



Just for the record, we went to Cozumel, Mexico too, but we spent that day sitting on the beach. Guess who didn't take very many pictures?

No comments: