Saturday, April 14, 2007

Say What?!

Take a look at these.



How sad is my life?
When I was 2, I looked like Jim Belushi.
6 years ago I looked like Samuel L. Jackson. And I still do, I guess.

That's just wrong.

Of course, there is another way to look at this.
And let this serve as a warning to my friends:
I look like Mary Poppins, Laura Croft, and the Queen of Daytime TV.
Talk about superpowers!



And yeah, I'm amazed that 2 people actually showed up on both: Gabrielle Union and Rosario Dawson, although apparently I looked more like them when I was younger.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What in the world are you doing? When do you have time to do that? Where did you get it? I'm trying to understand what exactly was your train of thought with this post?

BiblioDiva said...

From now on when I describe you to my friends, I'm going to say she looks like Martina McBride...only she's black and has locks. But otherwise...just like McBride.