Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Exhausted

Ok, so not only do I have a great job, I have one that I'm fitting into pretty well. Of course, adjusting to the hours isn't so easy. In fact, the hours are kicking my behind.

I nearly fell asleep driving home this evening. Yesterday too. And Last Friday I came home from work and almost immediately I dozed off. And, I wanna tell you- I honest-to-goodness slept. So much so that when I called my sister to check in with her (she wasn't feeling well), I fell asleep while talking to her.

And to those of you who are rolling your eyes and thinking "what's new?": NO, this wasn't my usual "sheree says stupid things when she nods off" but "sheree woke up to hear her voice and realized she had no idea what she'd said." How horrible is that?

So, I think I gotta get more sleep. I'm gonna have dinner in a few minutes (it's 6.20pm), and plan to be in bed at 9pm. I'd go now but I'm afraid I'll wake up at 2am and not be able to get back to sleep.

====
As for the job itself: it's good! I'm settling in, finding my way. I think we might have even hired me an assistant! Woo-hoo!

1 comment:

BiblioDiva said...

Even though you have super powers, you still need to sleep. Get plenty of sleep this weekend.