Sunday, June 22, 2008

November's Siren Song, revisited

Purchased a few days ago, from a local discount/closeout clothing store (think TJ Maxx, only better):

1 lightweight windbreaker/rain jacket, in Carolina blue
1 reversible trench coat, with matching hat

Both (all 3?) for under $40. Woo-hoo!

The gf will be so impressed! After buying new shoes several months ago, I've moved on to coats. Ok, I've moved back to coats (remember this post or even this one?) I now have a reasonable winter coat, a casual rain jacket, and a "grown up" 3 season rain coat. So long 20 year old coats! My wardrobe is moving into the 21st Century.

Yay me!

1 comment:

Mellanye said...

excellent purchases! you can wear them to the dook/unc women's game when you come down... am working on fixing up the new house for your comfort!